Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

programming flaperons AND spoilerons with JR PCM 10X

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

programming flaperons AND spoilerons with JR PCM 10X

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 01:21 PM
billd3
My Feedback: (8)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default programming flaperons AND spoilerons with JR PCM 10X

For some time I've been trying to program BOTH flaperons AND spoilerons on 3 profile 3D machines and while I have them somewhat working, I can't seem to duplicate the settings on my other 2 planes.

Is there anybody with PCM10X experience that can 'splain the entire process to me in detail?

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:01 AM
mingo-rcu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: programming flaperons AND spoilerons with JR PCM 10X

Dear Bill Denner,

lok at:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7796075/tm.htm

Regards, Lineu
Old 08-11-2008, 01:45 PM
billd3
My Feedback: (8)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: programming flaperons AND spoilerons with JR PCM 10X

ORIGINAL: mingo-rcu

Dear Bill Denner,

lok at:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7796075/tm.htm

Regards, Lineu
Thanks...I saw Troy's post but I'm not sure it does what I'm trying to do. It seems like it makes the ailerons/flaperons accuate with the 3 pos. landing switch and is driven BY the switch. What I want is to slave the f-rons and sp-rons into the elevator, in other words when I give up elevator the sp-rons go up, and with down elevator the sp-rons go down...Then for flapperrons, when the elevator is pulled up the f-rons go down and when the elevator goes down the f-rons go up... I would like to use either the landing switch or the 3 pos. Aux2 switch to activate and deactivate them.

What I now have is f-rons on Prog mix#1 assigned to the gear switch and sp-rons on prog mix#2 assigned to the MIX switch...The problem with this is that before you go from frons to sprons you first must neutralize the frons...and vic-a-versa. If you forget, one will cancel out the other and then things can get tricky to follow making regular maneuvering difficult to say the least.

By being able to assign them to a 3 position switch (with the center being OFF) things will go much smoother.

Clear as mud, Huh[sm=drowning.gif]