Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Zapped by a 9ZAP WC

Old 04-27-2003, 10:34 PM
paulrcpilot-RCU
My Feedback: (32)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zapped by a 9ZAP WC

I traded my old 9zap for the new WC (Synth)version. I set up my new U CAN DO 3D with all Hitec digital servos and used my old reciever. This reciever had worked perfectly with the old transmitter. I got in two perfect flights with the new set up then I recharged the batteries and flew again as I set up for landing the airplane started acting strangely like I was taking radio hits, but not quite maybe more like a delayed response. I managed to go around and make another attempt as I approched the landing same thing happened and this time Igot zapped and rolled into the groung.
Old 05-02-2003, 01:27 AM
BobH
My Feedback: (2)

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Default 9zwcIIsynth

I have been using a synth in my 9zwc since it was bought new over a year ago and I haven't had any issues with transmissions...I do know that when I inserted the module it was a "tight" fit into the back of the Tx case.. I installed it a few times to make sure it had a good connection.. I can't say if that was your problem or not??.. Just something worth considering...
One other thing to remember.. is the cause and effect issue.. it may be purely coincedental that your plane acted funny with the Synth module.. you would really need to establish a cause and effect repeatiblilty to know for sure.. Regards BobH.
Old 05-02-2003, 06:17 PM
JohnW
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zapped by a 9ZAP WC

Just because your RX worked with another TX doesn't mean it was functioning correctly. To determine the source of your problem, you really need to send in both the RX and the TX and have them checked.

Been using 9ZAPs with synths for four years... no major issues.

Cheers.