Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Steering and Servo trouble

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 01:44 PM
chewysai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steering and Servo trouble

This is a video of a stock 3 day old Kyosho 1/16 inferno 09 ST. For those that dont like to watch videos I will try to describe what is the problem. When you make any degree of turn in he left direction, when the wheel on the trans. is released it sets to a new starting point, which about 5-10 degrees into a right hand turn. To reset the wheels back the the original starting position the wheel must be turn all the way to a full right hand turn. Now as you can tell by my fairly bad use of terminology. Im new to using rc cars and dont have a clue how to or if even possible fix this problem, so I am welcome to any suggestions.

http://www.rcuvideos.com/item/GPMH3J3S11RLRM0Q
Old 03-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Campgems

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Steering and Servo trouble

Check the gears in the servo. Sounds like you may have a couple teeth missing.

Don
Old 03-26-2008, 09:14 PM
chewysai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Steering and Servo trouble

well i showed the video to a kyosho tech support guy after quite a bit of phone juggling. but he said that i should send it in for a warranty replacement so which is what i am going todo. theres no way in hell i can wait the weeks it will take to get the warranty replacement so i think im going to just buy one. found this at tower hobbies and this is also what the guy at kyosho recommended:

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXN667&P=0