Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 12FGA Region question

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 09:02 AM
CaptainFlynn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 12FGA Region question

Hello!

Sorry if this question has been answered before, but I am still quite unsure about it. I decided to buy a Futaba 12FGA 2.4Ghz FASST radio system. Unfortunately they seem to be sold out here in Europe everywhere.

If I would buy a set in the US, would I be able to use it here in Ireland, if the whole set consists of US region setting, module, receiver etc. Are the receivers region coded as well?

Thanks for the help!

Hajo
Old 03-29-2008, 09:27 AM
nedyob
My Feedback: (67)

Default RE: Futaba 12FGA Region question

Read question 16 on the FASST Web page in Freq. Asked Questions, that might apply. I guess they talk about codeing in different contries compared to the United States.
NEDYOB
Old 03-29-2008, 11:24 AM
CaptainFlynn

Default RE: Futaba 12FGA Region question

I can't get my TM-14 Module to work with my transmitter. I live in Europe and purchased this from the US, is there something wrong?

If you purchase a TM-14 Module and R6014FS receiver from the United States, please be aware that this can only be used with a transmitter that is using the America country code. The modules sold in the United States will not work in transmitters that are coded for anything other that America.

Yes, I've read that one. As far as I understand this means that if I would buy transmitter, module and receiver from the US or somewhere else in the world, it should work fine. Only restriction would be that I have to buy my future reciever with the same reguon code as well.

Am I right here?