Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Good prices on speed controls, LiPos, chargers, etc..?

Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Good prices on speed controls, LiPos, chargers, etc..?

Old 04-04-2008, 02:15 PM
echolmberg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good prices on speed controls, LiPos, chargers, etc..?

Hi guys!

For the past three years or so I've been sitting on an Alpha Models F4-U Corsair. I have the brushless motor for it but I need to get the servos, battery, speed controller, etc for it. Basically everything except the transmitter and receiver. I've been sitting on the model for that long because that was when my first child was born and I've been out of the hobby ever since.

So here is my question. I want to get back into it and would like to purchase the rest of the electronics I need to get the plane up in the air. I could go to Hobby Lobby where I got the plane but I was wondering if there's a web site out there who offers these types of parts but at a lower price. Can anyone make any recommendations? I'm on a bit of a limitted budget seeing as how we have two kids now and I'm the sole source of income.

Thanks for your help with this! I'm putting off many other purchases in order to save up for these parts.

Eric
Old 04-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Gordito Volador
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Good prices on speed controls, LiPos, chargers, etc..?

Try Balsa Products: www.balsapr.com