Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

DX7 - Dual Evelator - Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 11:08 AM
BalsaBob
My Feedback: (24)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DX7 - Dual Evelator - Help

Is the best way to set up a dual elevator setup on the DX7 via Program Mix 5 or 6 (these mixes have the integrated trim feature) ? I set it up on Mix 5, but I cannot disable the switch (SW) feature. Cycling through the SW options, there is not a NO or NULL option. I want this mix on all the time ... with no switches to turm it on/off. Thanks. Bob
Old 04-06-2008, 11:23 AM
rmh

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: DX7 - Dual Evelator - Help

ORIGINAL: BalsaBob

Is the best way to set up a dual elevator setup on the DX7 via Program Mix 5 or 6 (these mixes have the integrated trim feature) ? I set it up on Mix 5, but I cannot disable the switch (SW) feature. Cycling through the SW options, there is not a NO or NULL option. I want this mix on all the time ... with no switches to turm it on/off. Thanks. Bob
Bob you missed the switch and trim cancels in the initial setup screens - flap & flap trim etc.. must all be inhibitied
it is easy to miss -
go back -swith tx of
do the button hold and power on to get this first screen ( model /name /wing type - and look carefully you will see what I mean
Old 04-06-2008, 11:59 AM
BalsaBob
My Feedback: (24)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Dick, That was the problem. You saved me a lot of time ... thanks again. Bob
Old 04-06-2008, 12:38 PM
rmh

yer welcome-- I also missed it on first go around
Old 04-10-2008, 07:50 PM
747-RCU
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When setup like this, how is the travel and speed of both halves of the elevator, I have read and also noticed that on my 8103 that when elevator halves are mixed like this, there is a slight lag in travel and speed of the slave channel, is DX7 also like that, or it is better than the Jr8103? Does servo sync feature help with this?
Thanks in advance,
Maqsood
Old 04-10-2008, 09:31 PM
rmh

ORIGINAL: 747-RCU

When setup like this, how is the travel and speed of both halves of the elevator, I have read and also noticed that on my 8103 that when elevator halves are mixed like this, there is a slight lag in travel and speed of the slave channel, is DX7 also like that, or it is better than the Jr8103? Does servo sync feature help with this?
Thanks in advance,
Maqsood
The 2.4 system -as such -allows the signals to be (for all practical purposes) arriving and decoded at the same time - so the result is identical movement - I have setup and demonstrated this -to satisfy muself.
This is "servo sync"----and it does perform as advertised

Old 04-15-2008, 07:51 PM
747-RCU
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the reply.