Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Mix & match hitec and JR

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2002, 04:21 PM
shredder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mix & match hitec and JR

I was wondering if hitec servos would plug in to A JR RX. I wanted to change over to my JR raido but was hoping that I would not need to buy new servos thanks.
Old 03-10-2002, 04:30 PM
uciflylow

I use Hitec stuff with my JR transmitter all the time and have never had a problem. Yes, the servo leads will plug into a JR receiver just fine. The servo arms have different splines and the JR standard servos seem to be a little narrower. BTW I have had great luck and service with the Hitec equipment I have used.
Old 03-10-2002, 06:00 PM
Ed_Moorman
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mixing Servos

I fly a JR 8103 transmitter, but use JR, Hitech and FMA receivers. I also use many different kinds of servos. The only problem I have had is mixing two different types on a Y connector. In that case, I set flaperon wing type and used 2 channels for ailerons which cured the problem.
Old 03-10-2002, 11:05 PM
MikeL
My Feedback: (3)

I use a mix of JR, Futaba, Hitec, and Airtronics stuff. It all works great together. The only thing you've got to watch out for is the old Airtronics plugs and receiver phase shift. Beyond that, it's all wonderfully compatible.
Old 03-11-2002, 12:54 AM
MTT
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mix

I use a Multiplex transmitter with either Multiplex or Hitec receivers and Multiplex, JR, and Hitec servos, no probs at all !

Michael
Old 03-11-2002, 12:05 PM
shredder

Default Mix & match

Thanks for all the info and quick responce. I changed it out and it works perfect thanks.