Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

need help here on what TX talk to what RX

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2003, 08:14 PM
Scalebuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help here on what TX talk to what RX

i have all futaba radio gear right now and have been pleased with it, but i have just brought a airtronics RD6000...

now im getting confused lol, is this lot compatable? as reagards my airtronics TX and my futaba RX? the futaba RX's i use are

futaba dual conversion FP-R138DF RX's

the RX that's with the airtronics is a RX611 single conversion narrow band RX...

any info would be grate tnx
Old 05-05-2003, 08:26 PM
MHawker
My Feedback: (16)

I don't know if it's any different in the UK, but over here, Airtronics and Futaba are not compatible.

Mike
Old 05-05-2003, 08:58 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

like Mike said I don,t believe you have Modulation shift compatability problems as is true in North America and I suspect everything purchased in the UK is positive shift but do check with your national modeling association.

In north america Airtronics is positive shift and Futaba negative shift and would not be compatable unless either transmiter or Rx had a shift selectable feature which the 6000 may have not sure.

John
Old 05-05-2003, 09:53 PM
HarryC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Here in the UK, as in almost all the world, all PPM equipment from all makes works together. The FM shift incompatibility is a North American problem only. The only time we are tied to the same brand is when using PCM.

H
Old 05-05-2003, 11:23 PM
TMooreATX

As a matter of fact the Airtronics radios have no problem driving a Futaba FM/PPM Rx or a JR PPM/RX. The RD Series, Infinity 600, 660, 1000H/A and the Stylus are capable of inverting the Frequency Shift of the modulation. This is called PPM-INV or PPR for reverse. PPM normal works for JR.

Terry Moore
Old 05-06-2003, 12:47 AM
Scalebuff

grate news guys thank you...

i have tried this out last night but im getting major!!! servo chatter, but saying that one i was at my dads house i tried it on his fataba reciver (same model as mine) and it worked grate??????

i know my RX is ok as its in a flying plane now and all checks out fine

ahh well

tnx again guys
Old 02-11-2004, 11:59 PM
wingdragon

Default RE: need help here on what TX talk to what RX

I think i am having the similar problem. I have a RD 6000sport TX and RX611 receiver, but i want to use futabe Elecrtonic Speed control and Futaba S3001 servo. Don' know if the plug polarity (-) (+) (Signal) is same to the receiver. I can tell from the color of the servo wires but there is no illustrations on the receiver, I am afraid the pin arrangement is different from two manufacturer. Please help.