Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba Fasst / Receiver Battery Switch??

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 11:21 AM
Foxbat711
My Feedback: (29)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Futaba Fasst / Receiver Battery Switch??

I am a beginner and just bought a Futaba 7C Faast Radio from Tower Hobbies......

Firstly, I went to "link" the radio to receiver.... and it appeared to have been already linked??? Servos were operating correctly? Do the units come linked from the factory?

Secondly, I have a question regarding the power supply switch from the receiver battery..... it appears that the indicated and actual position of the switch is reversed? When I switch to "off" the receiver is on..... and visa versa...... Am I hooking it up correctly? The Black Female plug attaches to the battery..... Where does the Red Male and Black Male plugs go? Which one goes to the receiver?
Old 05-15-2008, 11:29 AM
oldvet70
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba Fasst / Receiver Battery Switch??

The receiver comes linked when you buy a TX and RX together. The red plug on the switch goes to the receiver, any open channel. The black male plug is used to hook the charger to in order to charge the RX battery.