Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

12Z glitching in PPM mode?

Old 06-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Aresti-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12Z glitching in PPM mode?

I just posted the question in the Futaba Flyers Forum, but I would like to ask you guys if you have any trouble with your 12Z in ppm mode? My 12Z glitches when used in PPM mode. I tried 6 different receivers (4 Futaba, 2 FMA), and they all glitch in the same stick position in all 3 main channels (I didnt check the throtthle channel though) They also glitch with the transmitter operatinng in the servo test mode (cycling back and forth) in the same exact point (that is different for each channel) I tried different servos, and also two planes and one external receiver turned on at the same time. Any idea why? I understand some early 12Z may have problems with the encoders (pots), but what about the test mode??
Old 06-06-2008, 12:51 AM
jayjayneri

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 12Z glitching in PPM mode?

I suggest you send the radio in for servicing. It might just be a defective pot. It happens sometimes.

Jayjay