RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

4-ch. with a settable servo?????

Old 05-13-2003, 05:58 PM
hardrock444

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default 4-ch. with a settable servo?????

i was wondering if their was a company that made a radio that is four channel that has two channels for a "settable" servo.???? i mean use ch.1 for throttle. ch.2 for stearing and the other two chan have an adjustale settin that will stay set??? the reason i ask is i an trying t figure out a way to build a replica hydraulics system for my rc car and i need two servo's to lift the front and back of the body to simulate hydraulics on a real car.. i need the two channels to be able to b set and stay at that set pos and be returned to the other and stay set .... thax for the help......hard
Old 05-13-2003, 09:03 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Thats easy with any stick type radio. Just remove the two tension springs on one of the sticks.

John
Old 05-14-2003, 02:30 AM
hardrock444

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

the stick i choose will stay to where i put it? if it twill how do i manage getting to it?? thanx for the help and any mor to beoffered ,,,,hard
Old 05-14-2003, 03:12 AM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

On any two stick four channel or better radio if a mode 11 (that is the throttle on the left stick) you would put your tilt functions on the right stick. remove the back cover of the radio and move that right stick around in both directions while looking at the back of the gimble. You will see two springs that are streached when you move the stick one spring for each direction. Next to that spring is a screw kinda sticking up, this is the tension adjustment. back that screw further out untill you feel the tension lessen and now just use a pair of needle nose pliers to unhook the spring and remove.

removing both springs on that stick will allow the stick to stay where it is left for those two channels. It will move easily so care must be used while driving with the left stick.