Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Airtronics Radiant Transmitter - HELP

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 06:28 PM
Richard39
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airtronics Radiant Transmitter - HELP

Hello, I have recently purchased a Radiant Tx by Airtronics...Works fine but I can not figure out the fine computer adjustment on the Servos....I have the manual....It gives instructions but I do not understand....I am trying to center my aileron servo in the wing and do not know what the adjustment values mean...could be that -75 % moves it one way and a +75 % moves it another? Thanks for your help...Richard
Old 05-15-2003, 07:58 PM
Airbike
My Feedback: (6)

I have the Airtronics Quasar which is the Radiant. If I remember correctly, move the cursor to the EPA position to adjust end point values (hold the stick in the direction of the end point you are adjusting). For servo center adjustments, I think there is a position called sub T. (for sub trim). Move the cursor to that position and you can adjust the center point of each channel. Hope this helps.
Old 05-16-2003, 02:02 PM
Richard39

Good morning....After moving the stick to the end point that I am adjusting and then what do I do....push a button and which button....thanks..
Old 05-16-2003, 04:23 PM
RJConnet

Default Airtronics Radiant Tx

If the Radiant is the same as the Quasar (and they say it is) and you want to center the aileron servo turn the key lock switch off and use the function select to select the s-trm function, use the Ch+ button to select channel 2 (aileron channel). Then use the yes/inc + or the no/dec - key to set the value to zero. Turn the receiver on and center the aileron trim lever on the Tx. Remove the servo arm and set it back on as close to the center position as you can get it (it might be right on and you're done). If you can't get it exactly centered then use the yes/inc + or the no/dec - keys to set the servo arm to exact center. The other servos (rudder and elevator) can be centered the same way by using the Ch+ button to select the appropriate channel. Set the key-lock switch back to on when you are done. Good-luck.
Old 05-16-2003, 08:34 PM
Richard39

Thanks, RJConnet, your explaination has help me understand the functions on centering, etc.,,,servos....Thanks again...I will correct the centering in the morning....
Old 05-16-2003, 09:53 PM
Jim Finn
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RCConnet Has it right! I have a Radiant and yes to center flight controls use sub trim.