Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba FP-T6FN

Old 05-17-2003, 11:07 AM
darefugee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba FP-T6FN

I have this transmitter on channel 56 (72.91) and one receiver, the FP-R6F. Are there any other receivers that will work with this transmitter? I'm guessing the Futaba FP-R(x)F receivers will work, but are there any other manufacturers' receivers that will work?
Old 05-17-2003, 05:26 PM
strato911

Default Futaba FP-T6FN

Futaba doesn't list any reciever with that model number. I assume this is a 6 channel, non PCM, FM receiver.

If that assumption is correct, then there are many options. Hitec, Tower Hobbies, FMA, GWS, all make receivers compatible with Futaba transmitters (FM, non-PCM).
Old 05-17-2003, 11:44 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Futaba FP-T6FN

That is way pre 1991 legal. Is it gold stickered? That was the first radio I had back in the 70s. It is probably AM and probably not legal to use. I have 3 of them in my display case, but I wouldn't fly them. That is the one with the tan metal case isn't it?
Old 05-18-2003, 03:24 AM
strato911

Default Futaba FP-T6FN

I see - It's so old they don't even list it in their "discontinued" receivers area.

I even used the search function to try to find ANY occurance of "R6F" or "FP-R" without success.