Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Noob Questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 03:18 AM
kyle1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Noob Questions

Would a spektrum 2 channel be just fine for my rc car? I mean all I need is the steering (1) and the throttle/brake (2) so whats the point in getting the third channel?

EDIT: Forgot to ask about servos I have the stock kyosho servos on my dst, I should swap them with the spektrum servos/receiver right? Or should I get a hitech I heard they are the best.?...?
Old 08-17-2008, 08:11 AM
simmo8

Default RE: Noob Questions

the more chanels the better you can in nitro cars i am prety sure you can use up to 4 chanels or so,, well thats wat my mate dun 1 for throtle 1 for brake 1 for stering 1 for gearshift
if the stock servos r good then use them but if u want better get hitecs coz they are the best but i would not get metal gears because they could cause white noise if you have any viabrations in your car and this will cause signal loss.

simmo
Old 08-17-2008, 11:11 PM
kyle1234

I think throttle/brake is one servo, and one for steering so dont I only need 2 channel?
Old 08-18-2008, 09:10 AM
simmo8

yea ma mates it a dif channel for each hes mad bout his cars i dont know much bout them myself