Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec Neutron 6s

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 06:58 PM
dluces

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Neutron 6s

I purchased a Hitec Neutron 6S receiver in June 2008 and realized it worked intermittently. So I sent it to Hitec for a replacement. They received it and agreed it had a fault. The problem I now have is, they don't know when they will get another shipment in to replace it. They offered to exchange it for a Hitec Supreme IIS 8-Channel. Only thing the Neutron 6S
costs more and is smaller, and they can't refund the difference since I did not purchase it from them. Is this a good exchange? Or should i wait, it's been almost 2 months now.
What do you think?

Thanks
Dennis
Old 08-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Jetdesign
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hitec Neutron 6s

If you need an Rx to get flying take the Supreme. The Supreme is not a bad rx. Will the extra size bother you, or will you not even notice?