Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

HS 5985 MG

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 05:51 PM
bajaloya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HS 5985 MG

Hi , I have two brand new servos HS5985. I am affraid to use one of them because it has a stronger "gear sound" than the other. One is kind of softer when you move it by hand, whereas the other is a little more restrained and has a stronger sound. I have also noticed in my others coreless servos such as the futaba 9202, that are much softer when you move them by hand.
The HS5985 that I have mentioned, it is no really to hard to move by hand, but I can feel the difference. I would like to hear if someone else has this kind of feeling and what he has done. When I operate them with the radio on, they both work properly.

THANKS!
alex
Old 08-21-2008, 06:09 PM
grizzly59

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HS 5985 MG

The difference in the servo gear noise is not uncomon. Use them and don't worry!