Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

How do you set up flaperons an the JR X9303?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 08:29 AM
Birman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you set up flaperons an the JR X9303?

I want to set up flaperons on one of my planes on a JR X9303 and I don't know the steps to go through to do it. I'm not using flight modes and I'm not sure if I have to. Can someone help on the setup?

Thanks
Old 08-25-2008, 10:19 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts
Default RE: How do you set up flaperons an the JR X9303?

Hold the ENT button down and power up the radio.

Scroll to the Wing TYPE menu and scroll to NORMAL and press the wheel, change it to FLAPERON
Old 08-25-2008, 10:03 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You do not need to use Flight Modes to use Flaperons. Think of Flight Modes as 3 separate model memories for each model memory in your Tx. If you go to a given Model Memory, for example, there are dozens of parameters you can change to configure your model. They include Subtrim, ATV, Programmable Mixers, Switch Assignments, Dual Rates/Expo, etc. Flight Modes allow you to configure up to 3 separate conditions, each with all the parameters included in the model memory, and you can use a 3 position switch to quickly change from one condition (Flight Mode) to the next, while you are flying. You could have a Takeoff mode, a 3D mode/Aerobatic mode, and a Landing mode, for example.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:11 PM
airbusdrvr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Birman

I want to set up flaperons on one of my planes on a JR X9303 and I don't know the steps to go through to do it. I'm not using flight modes and I'm not sure if I have to. Can someone help on the setup?

Thanks
I think if you read your X9303 manual you will find this a fairly simple and straight forward setup. Page A-1 would be a good starting point and wing setup begins on page A-11.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:47 PM
codimasta
My Feedback: (89)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hook up 2 Servo Aileron non Flaperon

#1. Go to DEVICE SELECT and rotate the
roller until you are under AUX2 (on the bottom of the screen), Press the roller and INH AUX2.
#2. Go to WING TYPE: NORMAL and rotate the roller until you are under AILE, Press the roller and select AUX2.

NOTE: Connect Right Aileron to Aileron and Left Aileron to Aux2.

Try this ...do you need flaperons..?

Codimasta
AMA 11269