Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR SX600 - Need help ASAP!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 11:29 PM
arsenic0
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR SX600 - Need help ASAP!

I hope i can find someone that still has this radio that can help as i am running into a dilemma.

The problem is this:

I am not getting full throttle control with the radio and i cant seem to get it to work properly.
What i mean by this with everything throttle related set to default, the throttle only responds in a very small portion of the upper end of the movement..i can move probably 70% from the bottom and then it will turn on and turn my motor onto full almost instantly in a few clicks maybe 6 or 7...

Using trim i can "move" this so that it starts lower on the stick, but never below about 40% and it still responds way too much.

I read the manual but i cant for the life of me figure out what i could possibly be doing wrong..if i reverse the throttle it works the exact way but in reverse, only the bottom half actually doing anything..so i know the full movement of the throttle is "working"..

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Im getting really frustrated!
Old 09-01-2008, 06:13 AM
Howard
My Feedback: (55)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR SX600 - Need help ASAP!

I don't know this radio so this is a shot in the dark - the symptoms that you describe can be caused by having subtrims and/or EPA (end point adjustment) significantly moved in one direction or the other. Place all trims to neutral and EPA to 100% and start over.

Howard
Old 09-01-2008, 09:15 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: JR SX600 - Need help ASAP!

It is important, when you are describing a problem, to include all the components in the system. In this case, Rx type, ESC type, Battery type, Motor Type, etc. It helps in the diagnosis.