Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba SkySport 6

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2003, 06:04 PM
DjScratchABeat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba SkySport 6

I have a Futaba Sky sport 6 Handset and reciever whih takes upto 6 servos... 6th servo being the gear and the fith servo the Flaps.. The 5th channel is tuned with a twist style knob and starts with -10 and upto +10..... If I were to use this to controll the speed of my Rotor blades and use the Left stick to controll the Collective Pitch... Would I be able to fly the helli with this radio ? Also...If I was to connect my Gyro..A standard gyro and connect it between my radios tail rudder channel.. would the Gyro work on my radio ? I'm new to helli flying..to be honest with ya I havent brought the helli yet but im buiying it in the next 2 weeks ...Any help would be much appreciated..and thanx for reading this post.. This is a great site and the posts ive read so far have been top notch.. you seem like a good bunch...Go easy with those hellis...... and dont forget to take ya scanner out with ya ...ya never know with these Pirate radio lot these days... I had a transmitter once that transmitted from 60mhz through to 109mhz..thats dodgy init ... take it easy and enjoy....

Im not impressed.. this is me editing my post a day later.. you lot are a bit slow aint ya...Ha,Ha.. C'Mon..someone help uz out here.. has anone out there flown a heli using a standard 6 channel radio without mixing..Oh By the way... The heli is a Caliber 30 with manual mixing, but I was hoping to use the left stick to controll pitch on the blades and the -10 to +10 to change revs on the engine.... hope it'll work but if someone out there has done it.. It'll save me smashing the Heli up on the first flight..
Speak to ya's soon...Cheers for reading blah,blah,blah
Old 05-22-2003, 08:17 PM
Temps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba SkySport 6

try the heli forum