Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 10c aileron help

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 04:29 PM
Zman39
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 10c aileron help

Hey all,

I am setting up a plane with my 10c using the 8 channel receiver. I want to have each aileron on its on channel. In parameter I have it set for ail to be "ch 6 or 7". I need to use 7 as I have my flaps on 6 (warbird). I activated flaperon but the one on ch. 7 isnt working. I went to "servo" screen and it shows ch.6 is working. How do I choose ch. 7 instead of 6 to work with flaperons?

Thanks

Z
Old 09-27-2008, 07:33 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 10c aileron help

The Flaperon program is designed to use only the Aileron and Flap channels in a mix. Each Aileron half responds to both the Aileron Stick (and Aileron Trim) and whatever you choose to use to actuate the Flaps (both Ailerons would go down, acting as Flaps).

If you are using separate Flaps, you do Not want to use the Flaperon program.

I do not have a 10C, but on my 9CAP, I could choose the Differential Aileron program, which defaulted to Aileron ch1 and Aux2 channel 7. You can also use a Programmable Mixer to mix Aileron channel with Ch7 or Ch8..
Old 09-27-2008, 11:30 PM
MR G

Zman,

Plug the second aileron into ch 8, your problems will be solved.
You can use elevator-Flap mix to enable flaps as you enter elevator enable/disabled on a switch of your choice.

MR G
Old 09-28-2008, 12:06 AM
Zman39

Okay,

I inh the flaperon and enabled the ail-diff. Now both servos are working as they should but have very limited travel..?? I maxed out the endpoint and max out on ail-diff % but still only getting maybe 30% of total servo travel. Ideas?

Thanks

Z
Old 09-28-2008, 04:54 AM
Zman39

Found the problem, thanks all!