Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 9z wc2 conditions help please

Old 05-29-2003, 11:31 PM
gordyd4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 9z wc2 conditions help please

Just recently bought a WC2 a month or two ago, and I am finally getting around to programming the conditions. I learned some basic programming, but now its time to really use this radio as intended.

I copied model #1 to #2 to use #2 to learn the programming.
I tried to name the condition but it says its being used. I used the 11th one as the Futaba's getting to know the 9z says, because the first 10 are for the 10 models acording to the instructions.

Why does it tell me the condition is already in use? I tried to reset the conditions, but it did not seem to do anything.

Is there a global reset for the radio that erases all planes and conditions?

Thanks Gordon
Old 05-30-2003, 01:37 AM
JohnW
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 9z wc2 conditions help please

Don't have the WC2, but I have the WC1 and I assume they are nearly identical. No, there is not a global delete that I know of.

My guess is that at one time some model decided to create some default conditions. Heli setups do this I believe. You will have to check each model to find which one is claiming condition #11. Even a disabled condition can still be assigned to a model. Find out who is using #11 and remove the association of that condition from the model. I do not believe condition reset removes the association, it just resets the details of the condition.

OR, just use another condition. The order or numbering of conditions isn't critical... why not just pick #20 or something? Just copy the model default condition, say #2 to condition #20. Then in the model menu, assign condition #20 to the model. Then switch to condition #20 by whatever switch, slider, etc you assigned to the condition. Once condition #20 is active, you can name it in the condition menu under CNA.

Hope this helps. Cheers.