Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

14mz Blade 400 CCPM issues.

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 04:02 PM
DaTwo
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14mz Blade 400 CCPM issues.

This might be a stupid question however I can figure it out and this is a new radio for me. I am trying to setup a e flite blade 400 and am having issues with the ccpm setup. Basically its 120 deg setup however there isn't an option that shows like how the swash is on the heli? Its basically 180 deg off. Hope someone understands what I am talking about since its also hard to describe. Maybe someone could point me to a setup tutorial for CCPM since the manual isn't helping me much. Anyone have a .mdl file of this heli they would like to share?
Old 11-14-2008, 04:15 PM
Flyfalcons

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 14mz Blade 400 CCPM issues.

The 120 degree setup on the 14 should work on your Blade. Just reverse the functions as necessary to make the swash respond correctly. I set up a T-Rex on my 14mz and I believe that was also backward from the built-in servo orientation.