Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

jr 9CH RX SERVO LOCATIONS

Old 11-18-2008, 08:26 AM
dinorc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jr 9CH RX SERVO LOCATIONS

Hello guys, I have just received my new X9303 system and in trying to set it up (ex dual ail), when the time comes to connect the servos....where does the second one go?
Same thing with elev and flaps....the manual is very good for programming, but it lacks some basic info.
Thanks for your help.
Anxious to fly a Tucano 60 with the new rig.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:33 AM
krayzc-RCU
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: jr 9CH RX SERVO LOCATIONS

aileron and aux 1
elev to aux 2
on the receiver

be sure to slave the channels so that the trim effect both surface on elev to aux 2
Old 11-18-2008, 10:24 AM
airbusdrvr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've had this transmitter over a year now. Everytime I set up a new plane, I start on page A-1 and just step through the setup as it progresses though this "A" section. You will find the following pages address your setup: A-10 inhibiting switches, A-11 Wing type(several choices you need to make here), A-14 Dual channel setups, A-25/26 Flaps. It is important to step through all the pages as you do your setup. Some of the choices you make along the way affect what capabilities you can perform(i.e. dual servos, dual channels, flaps, etc.) Oh, it would be really helpful to have the parts of the manual you need printed, unless JR is sending printed manuals now. I only got a CD for a manual. I printed the "G" and "A" pages as I only do airplanes. I also printed a second copy to carry in my transmitter case if I ever needed it at the flying field.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:52 AM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It really depends on how you program the transmitter. In the ACRO configuration the left aileron can be on channel 5, 6, 7, or 8. In the default GLID configuration the left aileron is on channel 1 and the right is on 2. The surest way to check where your servo locations are is by using the MONITOR menu. Channel 1 is the one in the upper left hand corner. Below that is channel 2, etc. The channel in the lower right is channel 9.

Allan