Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Twin throttle cut for JR XP6102

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 09:23 PM
redball8
My Feedback: (128)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Twin throttle cut for JR XP6102

I'm finishing up a Seagull Dual Ace and was programming my JR XP6102 for separate throttle channels. I've put the second throttle servo on the gear channel (5) and got the mix figured out, but now I'm stumped trying to make the throttle cut work on both channels. It seems to do just fine on the master channel, but the slave channel doesn't pick up the trim change. Anyone have an idea how to make this work?
Thanks,
RB8
Old 11-19-2008, 11:15 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Twin throttle cut for JR XP6102

You may need to put in a Matchbox and connect both Throttle servos to that, then plug them into the Throttle channel. You may have to go to a higher end radio, like the 9303. to get the Throttle Trim lever to affect both mixed channels.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:18 AM
alan0899

ORIGINAL: redball8

I'm finishing up a Seagull Dual Ace and was programming my JR XP6102 for separate throttle channels. I've put the second throttle servo on the gear channel (5) and got the mix figured out, but now I'm stumped trying to make the throttle cut work on both channels. It seems to do just fine on the master channel, but the slave channel doesn't pick up the trim change. Anyone have an idea how to make this work?
Thanks,
RB8

G'day Mate,
I assume you have INHibited the gear channel, so you can use it as a mixable channel, so now you must use mix #4 which is a trim include mix, so that the trim will work on both mixed channels.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:36 PM
redball8
My Feedback: (128)

Thanks Allan, that did the trick! -RB8