Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Spektrum DX6i

Old 12-18-2008, 09:28 AM
astroboycp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum DX6i

Hi guys, how do you bind AR6200 to the TX? I've tried plugging the bind plug into the bind port on the receiver end but nothing works. I've also tried plugging a battery pack but only the main receiver lights up but the smaller one doesn't. When I tried to hold the throttle and on the TX, it just keeps beeping. Nothing works?
Old 12-18-2008, 11:04 AM
jaka

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum DX6i

Hi!
Just follow the instructions! It's very easy to do!
Plug the bind plug into the bind port in the receiver and plug the battery into one of the other ports in the receiver. Then pull the Trainer switch on the Transmitter and at the same time turn ON the transmitter switch ....Within a few seconds the led lights in the receivers should be flashing indicating that the system has connected.
Remove the bind plug!
Old 12-18-2008, 11:04 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum DX6i

Binding a Spektrum Rx to a JR/Spektrum Rx
Plug the Male Bind Plug into the Batt/Bind port on the Rx. You can plug the Batt, temporarily, into any other Channel port. Turn on the Rx and the light/lights will blink. Press and Hold the Bind Button, on the Tx, and turn the Tx on. Let go of the Bind Button and the blinking lights on the Rx will go Out and then come On Solid.