Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR 10x SxII wierd behavior

Old 06-03-2003, 12:22 PM
us020140
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 10x SxII wierd behavior

I noticed my planes weren't slowing on approaches, making landing a pain. Pulling back on the throttle trim didn't help...turned out it was making things worse.
At idle, adding a lilttle extra stick pressure was causing the throttle servo to reverse a bit and actually add throttle. The lower the idle trim was set, the further the servo moved in reverse.
Since I'm on mode one, its easy to put extra stick pressure on the throttle stick while using the ailerons during landing.
Horizon now has the transmitter as this behavior was repeatable after changing servos, receivers, etc. They, however, have not been able to figure this out.
Anybody with comments, similar experience, derisive character assassination...please feel free to go for it.
Old 06-03-2003, 06:06 PM
us020140
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 10x SxII wierd behavior

Since no one has replied I'm assuming that no one else has had similar experiences or an idea about what might be wrong.
Horizon said they "calibrated" the transmitter before they shipped it back. I got it this afternoon and can try it out this evening.