Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Programing questions???

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 03:07 PM
SoCalSal
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Programing questions???

Hi, I need some help here. I have a Futuba 12FG. I'm running the recevier via a PowerBox 40/16. I have 5 slots on the PowerBox in which I can plug multipull servos into one channel slot. Here is what I'm trying to figure out. I have a Plane that has two servos for the elavators. If I plug one into the PowerBox I can reverse it as needed. Now If I plug another into the same channel slot at the same time it will operate in the oppisite direction of the first servo. Is there away to make both these servos work in the same direction? In other words both up or down at the same control throw?. I have tried a "Y harness but it does nothing to cure my problem. I don't want to use the receiver ports or channels as I need the voltage of the PowerBox to run these heavy duty servos and the 6014 Futaba receiver only puts out 2.7 volts on the pulse signal. I know there must be a way to do this but my mind is drawing a blank. Why else would there be four slots on each of the 5 channels on the PowerBox? They are there for upto 4 servos on the same channel are they not??
Please any advise would help.

Thanks
Thanks for all the help I did not get.
I did get some help from Duralite.. It was the answer I was looking for here but no one seemed to know what the correct solution was or didn't know at all.
Anyhow my system is working now.

THANKS DURALITE SUPPORT!!!!