Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

12FGA - Recap of functions organized in an easy to read form

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

12FGA - Recap of functions organized in an easy to read form

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 11:21 AM
beto9
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12FGA - Recap of functions organized in an easy to read form

Obviously I should get a life but... I had some time in my hands and for my own benefit decided to make an easier to read "instruction pamphlet" for the menus of the 12FG. Is developed in Excel.
I think that an indented document is easier in the noggin. Also, while doing it I realized that many functions that repeat themselves start making sense after a while.
It is by no means definitive or perfect. I am sure that it needs corrections. I was hoping Bax or Krysta will step up to the plate.

Read the bottom of the spreadsheet first to understand how it was developed. No helicopters (sorry guys, you deserve best and swash plates are not my cup of tea...). It may be that some functions or mixes are missing because of the plane design I choose.
I dug, obviously, into manual, updates and my own radio. It was fun. The radio is so sophisticated that it could fly an UAV for the DOD....
Hope it helps and not too many errors...

Since it is not possible to post an Excel spreadsheet in this forum just mail me at [email protected] for a copy of it. I will send it to you gladly.

If you, the regular Joe in this forum wants to make corrections I just ask to post them here so I can keep the "pamphlet" up to date.

Edited: Some readers had problems reading the Excel Spreadsheet so I have a PDF document also. Just tell me....
Old 02-08-2009, 12:17 PM
JCINTEXAS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 12FGA - Recap of functions organized in an easy to read form

Self-Deleted