Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Need 4 Channel 2.4ghz For Traxxas Summit

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Faultor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need 4 Channel 2.4ghz For Traxxas Summit

I put a 1/8th scale mamba monster in my summit and im having all kinds of glitching and run aways. I have been looking at the Nomadio react but all the forums suggest the worst customer service around. Then I started looking at the Airtronics M11 FHSS-2. It says that it is switchable between 2-4 channels and come with the receiver radio and everything so I call Hobby People to ask if I can program the third and fourth channel to operate the high low transmission shifting and the T-Lock diff's and the guy told me its a 3 channel radio while I was sitting here looking at the manual.pdf saying switchable between 2-4. So I need to know what to do i am frustrated cause I bought this 500 dollar car 300 dollar motor spent 300 on battery's for it and i got to use it one time pretty much between the 5678 diff breaking problem and all the problems with this thing.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:33 PM
DSTIEBS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need 4 Channel 2.4ghz For Traxxas Summit

Have you looked at the Futaba 4PK 4 Channel w/R604-FS Receiver? Looks like a nice racing radio.