Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Flash 5SX

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 05:17 PM
pedace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flash 5SX

Hi!
My question may not make any sense to most people but to the ones it does, please, HELP!
What is "CAR F1" about?
Many thanks.
Greatings from portugal!
Old 04-06-2009, 04:27 AM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Flash 5SX

ORIGINAL: pedace Hi! My question may not make any sense to most people but to the ones it does, please, HELP!
What is "CAR F1" about? Many thanks. Greatings from portugal!
Flash 4 and Flash 4SX were also produced for use as a RC Car or Boat TX, with blocking plates on the sticks.
Flash "Pro-Car" TX has menus for both Car and aircraft and uses similar menus and operation for ATV and EPA. Convert to and from aircraft version by removing/replacing the directional blocking plate from each stick and change menu. Gave away manual, with TX, some time ago when Eclipse Pro-Car emerged. NB: there are major differences in procedure for saving input and trim adjustments between first and SX versions.
If using a 5SX, then CAR F1 shouild not be an issue as noted under
"Hitec Flash 4 & 5 - DIY Double Memory"
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
Regards
Alan T.