Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec 5965 MG servos

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 05:42 AM
CoolerByTheLake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec 5965 MG servos

Would like some feedback from anyone that has used them. They have all the specs I am looking for. They would be used in a Y/A Starfire. I would need 7 of them, to the tune of over $600.00, so before I put out that kind of cash I need to know more than I do about them. Thanks for help.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:03 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 345 Likes on 276 Posts
Default RE: Hitec 5965 MG servos

I've had great luck with those and other hitec servos in both airplanes and helicopters.

Plus they are programmable which makes matching multiple servos on one control surface childishly simple.

Here's where I usually check first for good prices on hitec servos, they usually have combo prices for multiple servos
http://www.chiefaircraft.com/rcmsec/Models/Model.html

They don't list that servo but they list the 7965 (probably the newer model of that servo) for 80 each and I'd be shocked if you called them if they wouldn't give you a package deal.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:14 AM
Cherokee Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hitec 5965 MG servos

Check Servocity.com for prices.

L.