Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

loss of channels

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 04:32 AM
Lotus21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default loss of channels

Hello
I have recovered my old plane from storage and im trying to make it fit to fly again.

But during my preparations i have lost contact with 3 of my channels.
My Tx is a Hitec Eclipse 7, my Rx is a Hitec HFD 08RO.

The servos work fine on the remaining 3 channels i have online.
Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

battery should be sufficiently charged, on one of the dead channels the servo move a little bit when turned on, on the 2 other dead channels, they are in fact completely dead.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:04 AM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: loss of channels

ORIGINAL: Lotus21 Hello
I have recovered my old plane from storage and im trying to make it fit to fly again.
But during my preparations i have lost contact with 3 of my channels. My Tx is a Hitec Eclipse 7, my Rx is a Hitec HFD 08RO. The servos work fine on the remaining 3 channels i have online. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? battery should be sufficiently charged, on one of the dead channels the servo move a little bit when turned on, on the 2 other dead channels, they are in fact completely dead.
Ensure TX is turned On First and Off Last in order that RX locks on to correct signals. Remove and replace all servo and extension connections as some corrosion may have set in between pins and sockets and double check RX battery under load as it may be showing good voltage but then drops badly when load applied, especially applicable to NiMH which have been in storage.
Otherwise refer direct to: Hitec service information
Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links