Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

JR XP-662. Is dual rate possible on Auxiliary channel if it's mixed with Elevator?

Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR XP-662. Is dual rate possible on Auxiliary channel if it's mixed with Elevator?

Old 06-26-2003, 10:02 AM
NebulaDDS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR XP-662. Is dual rate possible on Auxiliary channel if it's mixed with Elevator?

I'm using two servos on my plane, one for each elevator half. Rather than using a Y-harness and a servo-reversing device (the servos need to move in opposite directions), I'm simply trying to put the second servo into the Auxiliary 1 channel and mix that to the elevator channel (and, of course, use the servo reversing function for Aux 1).

But here's the problem. The instructions for the XP-662 say that only the Aileron and Elevator channels have dual rate. When mixing Aux1 to Elevator, will Aux 1 move WITH the elevator channel even though it doesn't have dual rate?

Obviously, my elevator halves need to move at exactly the same speed up and down.
Old 06-26-2003, 03:25 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JR XP-662. Is dual rate possible on Auxiliary channel if it's mixed with Elevator?

The dual rate would also function on the slaved channel as well, as the slave servo will follow the movement of the master channel. One function you would not have in that set up is having the elevator trim functioning on the slave channel. The trim will not function on the slave channel, and there isn't a way to set it up to work.