Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

NEED HELP WITH NEW DX3S!!!!

Old 09-09-2009, 09:54 PM
bckyrdbshr
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED HELP WITH NEW DX3S!!!!

I have a brand new DX3S I've had now for about two weeks I guess. I'm trying to hook it up for my son in his Evader ST. I got it installed but it will not power up the ESC (Duratrax Sprint). I have checked and double checked everything with no go. I can put the old am system back in and everything works perfect. I figured it to be the ESC just wasnt compatable with the radio so I ordered a new LRP Digital ESC. I just got the ESC in today hooked it up and the same thing NOTHING!!! atleast the ESC lite will light up but no motor power only thing that happens is the front wheels will turn thats it and they did that with the old ESC. I can unplug the ESC from the receiver and plug in a servo in the throttle channel and it works when you pull ther trigger front and back so what do you think the problem might be?? I've tried a total of 3 ESC's and all do the same thing. Am I missing something with the radio settings?? I bound and re-bound the receivwerto the radio and checked it was on the correct model and made sure the radio was set to std modulation. the receiver is the SR3300T. Can some please help??? I've emailed Horizon twice with no replies back, I posted in the JR/Spektrum radio support and so far I have got no support, half the time I go to check i'm the only one browsing the thread. Starting to think I wasted my money on this radio as I have a 3PK Super that has NEVER gave me a problem. I think its a radio or receiver problem if not both.. I just dont see having 3 bad ESC'S when two of them where brand new. Can someone tell me where I need to send it to get fixed and what all I need to send. Thanks in advance for your help...