Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

servos start with a delay- Futaba and FMA Direct

Old 09-13-2009, 09:24 AM
Khozu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default servos start with a delay- Futaba and FMA Direct

Hi,

every time I power on my model, the servos start responding to the Tx stick movements with a lag of about 4 to 5 seconds at the beginning. After that they seem to function normally.

The Tx is a Futaba T6 XAS and the Rx is a FMA Direct M5. Guys, I know that these two products are now dinosaurs but both of them have given me years of trouble free flying. I was out of the hobby for the last couple of years and am now getting back into it. Any help you could give me would be much appreciated.

If the manufacturers (Futaba and FMa Direct) could respond, I would be grateful. The M5 has been one of the best receivers I have ever used and I have never faced a problem with it. I would like to think that it has not reached the end of its life and that I could still happily fly with it!

Thanks,

K