Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Multiplex Evo 9 programming question

Old 09-20-2009, 04:04 PM
jsallade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Multiplex Evo 9 programming question

Probably been covered before but tried searching with no luck. Trying to figure out the best way (or any way!) to program a throttle limiter for my electric airplane(s). I want a switch (arming switch, throttle limiter, whatever) that will force the throttle channel to minimum no matter what position the throttle stick is in. I like this as a safety feature and have it on my JR x9303 via use of a throttle curve. I'm sure there must be a way to do it here too. Just haven't figured out how yet. If I set up a mix it seems like I can get a switch to lock the throttle at midpoint but not at the low end. Any ideas appreciated. I fly all my electrics on my "Converted to Spektrum" Evo 9 and love it but this feature would be great. Thanks.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:33 AM
JL1
My Feedback: (93)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Multiplex Evo 9 programming question

Have you tried the rcgroups thread on the Evo. I am sure there are guys there who can help you out.