Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 7C 2.4

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 11:44 AM
Moki 1.8
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 7C 2.4

Hey guys, I just got my new radio. Really like it alot, but I have a problem with linking. The manual says ,

1. Place the transmitter and the receiver close to each other.
2. Turn on the transmitter.
3. Check the LED that is placed on the back side of the transmitter to see if the RF signal is active. When the green LED is on solid, the RF signal is being sent.
4. Turn on the receiver.
5. Press down the " Easy Link ( ID SET ) " switch for more than one second, and release the switch. The receiver starts the linking operation.

Ok guys, there's my problem, numbe 5. Please tell me where the Easy Link ID SET switch is!!! Maybe im just overlooking something, but I dont see a switch that says that.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:50 AM
crossman

Default RE: Futaba 7C 2.4

The Easy Link ID set button is on the Rx. It is on the end of the case between the two antennas. I couldn't find a pic of the end, just this one. It does show the location though.

BTW, The 7C is a great radio, you'll love it.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	By76291.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1281205  
Old 09-24-2009, 12:10 PM
Moki 1.8
My Feedback: (11)

Ok, I see. Man I cant believe I missed that! I was looking on the Radio, they said switch so I started looking on the radio. Yea I really like it alot. My last radio was a Futaba 8U, it was a awesome radio, I just wanted to move up to the new 2.4. Thanks for the help.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:57 PM
pilotpete2

Hi Moki 1.8,

One thing to always keep in mind, when you do the link process the failsafe for the throttle channel is set at that time, if after doing the link you find the throttle channel needs to be reversed on a new setup, make sure and do the link process again, this way you won't wind up with the failsafe set at full throttle[X(]
Best of luck with the new radio[8D]
Pete