Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

14MZ Case Mod to accept TM 14 antenna

Old 10-31-2009, 01:32 PM
Howard
My Feedback: (55)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 14MZ Case Mod to accept TM 14 antenna

I received my new 14mz yesterday and today I installed the TM 14 module. When I went to put it in the case I could not get the TM 14 antenna to move to a position so that I could push the TX all the way into the case without likely damage to the antenna. Has anyone else experienced this and if so how did you resolve the issue. I am thinking about cutting some of the foam away to accomodate the antenna. I just hate to cut into the brand new case. Thanks

Howard
Old 10-31-2009, 03:34 PM
k_caller
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 14MZ Case Mod to accept TM 14 antenna

Maybe there is another way but I settled for the simple cut the foam to fit method. I put the antenna towards the handle side so that when the case is standing, the weight of the radio is not on the antenna. Also the antenna is folded when stored.
Good Luck with the radio!