Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR xf 622 placement of spring?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 04:58 PM
richg99

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default JR xf 622 placement of spring?

Howdy, I bought a used JR XF622 along with a plane. The gentleman that I bought it from, at the very last minute..dropped the TX.

We renegotiated the price, since the Gimbal was floating around inside of TX. He gave me the TX to mess with, just in case I could fix it.

Well, I seem to have fixed it. Everything is functioning "normally" now. But...when the unit is turned over and the back is removed..... the Aileron/elevator Gimbal control has a spring that connects to a cross bar on the left hand side of the Gimbal. I have everything connected and working fine...however I cannot see WHERE the lower end of the spring connects. It is obvious that the upper ( closest to me ) end of the spring connects to the floating bar. But..where it goes I cannot tell.

The spring was floating around inside when I opened it up. I can see the function...it returns the ail/elev Gimbal back to center. Has anyone torn one of these apart and can tell me what to look for as to the lower anchoring part of the spring? Thanks, Rich