R617FS 2.4Ghz damage receiver

Subscribe
Last week i bought a new Futaba 7c 2.4Ghz with R617fs receiver.
After wrong side polarity i damaged the capacitor and the first regulator of the receiver.
I would like to ask you if you know, which is the voltge after the regulation or how much voltage needs the electronic components to work perfect.
Also the second component (47 10f) in the photo below is capacitor or diode?

Us54279.jpg   Wr55581.jpg   Di98872.jpg  

RE: R617FS 2.4Ghz damage receiver
Also if someone can measure for me the voltage at the red point i will explain him how he can do this

Wu62294.jpg   Kf13575.jpg  

Anybody who can help me?
Buy a new Receiver !
I am at last stage to repair the receiver and i want to know which is the voltage where the electronic circuit of the receiver works fine. 3.0V or 3.3Volts?
hi,

I have the same problem with you, but I could not find any answer, did you find any solution for this problem...if you have thank you in advance

Quote:
ORIGINAL: kirmikil

hi,

I have the same problem with you, but I could not find any answer, did you find any solution for this problem...if you have thank you in advance
Here is my post if you can translation the page i found a solution but i dont know if it is true

www.aeromodelistis.com/smfgr/index.php

Thank you for your reply, but my greek is not well enough did you find and apply solution if so is it workin

These are the components i have changed from farnell.

The codes are: 3605711 for the transistorTOREX - XC6201P332PR - V REG LDO +3.3V, SMD, 6201, SOT893
1702723 for the capacitor AVX - TPSB476K010R0250 - TANTALUM CAPACITOR LOW E

Also you must put some changes that you see in the photos here: www.aeromodelistis.com/smfgr/index.php
The 3 "legs" of the transistor must be glued on the right side.
If you see at the last photos the receiver works fine!!!

Dear Asterixx25,

Thank you very much for your kindly help, I received the parts a week ago, and I just have found time to put them on the card, I really surprised when I see the green light on it, thank you again

Regards
Kirmikil
Good tip I had the same problem and fixed my receiver
Also if can find a TOREX XC6209 +3.3V SOT 89-5, i thing it's better component toadapt at PCB without modifies

www.semiconductorstore.com/pdf/newsite/torex/XC6209F252MR_DS.pdf
hi ! i just started to repair my receiver with your tutorial, i have 1.7Volt at the output of the regulator.

i see that you'r from Europe, and i'm living in North America, and i cant find regulator with the part number you give in your last post....

i just want to know if i need a regulator 3.3V 150mA, with an input of approx. 6V ?

thanks !
what voltage do you have at the input of the regulator ?

the first pin from top at the left

thanks
i just want to know if i need a regulator 3.3V 150mA, with an input of approx. 6V ?

I thing it's o.k. It doesn't matter, the input voltage will be from 6-10Volt
If you can find this TOREX - XC6201P332PR it's enough

At the input, yellow dot, you must have the battery voltage. About 4.8-6Volt
So, you can use either this
www.farnell.com/datasheets/578786.pdf or this
www.semiconductorstore.com/pdf/newsite/torex/XC6209F252MR_DS.pdf

The most important is, that you need a very low drop voltage reugulator

Ec89946.jpg  

at the yellow dot i have 6V, for the regulator, i put one i have at home but not small than the original one, same for capacitor.

for regulator i put a 5V regulator and work very well. (part # MC7805CT)
i use standard 16V 47uF capacitor, not tantalium like original.

i do some range test, bind test, all ok, but only channel 1 not responding.... i'm working on that right now, i will come back with better pictures soon guys ! (dont check date on pictures, its from a old kodak...)

i call regulator and capacitor like you said on older post, but cant have them soon, so thats why i try with what i have at home and seems to work very well, i put a shrink on them and sure this Rx will work very well !

Us53343.jpg  

Can somebody tell me value of missing cap

Wow I got to give you guys credit. For me $22 at HK would be the way to go.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: akshayb

Can somebody tell me value of missing cap

the photos are missing...
Picture #1 with green arrow shows part which is missing in picture #2 with red arrow