Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Airtronics 92664 RX60 micro receiver

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 07:53 PM
bigedmustafa
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airtronics 92664 RX60 micro receiver

I ordered a new Airtronics 2.4Ghz FHSS 92664 RX60 micro receiver for my Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325, and my post man was kind enough to deliver it today. The RX60 has been back-ordered for a while, and I hadn't seen or heard much about it. I decided to go ahead and order one and share what I've learned here in the radio forum.

This little 6-channel wonder weighs in at 6 grams (4.7 grams without case) and has a single antenna wire about 6" in length running out of the case. The bind button is cleverly hidden on the main circuit board and is protected by the top of the case cover. It offers failsafe settings for channels 1 through 4 only, should be range-checked at 20 paces/60 feet, and is rated for a maximum range of 800 feet.

I'll pass on any additional information as I get a chance to check out the receiver in detail.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl29884.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	1321749