Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Old and new servos

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 01:34 AM
V. Sharp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old and new servos

I have several JR servos, and am wanting to know whether to use them in a .60 size pattern trainer. They are:

NES - L401
NES - L501
NES - L505
NES - L506
Also have some Hobbico CS61 servos. Are they an acceptable substitute for the above JR's ??

Any help will be appreciated!
Old 07-07-2003, 01:36 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

If they work, and are full size, use them. Ball bearing are great, dual BB better and the cheap ones, use on throttles and such.
Old 07-07-2003, 09:16 PM
V. Sharp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info, Flyboy -- I think the idea of using the JR standard servos in important places is the right idea - I had ball bearing servos, but they came back form the repair place all marked BAD -- Can't really afford to replace them now. Plane and system are both close to out of date, although the plane flies a lot better than I can! ----I WILL fly it until the wings fall off, or the engine dies, whatever comes first!! (OS MAX .61 FSR ABC on a pipe)