Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Spektrum 1.5-Gram Linear Servo and...

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 11:07 AM
JC Fardo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum 1.5-Gram Linear Servo and...

Futaba R6004FF

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXWHX6

Please, are they compatible?

Thanks

JC
Old 01-21-2010, 11:42 AM
fizzwater2
My Feedback: (61)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum 1.5-Gram Linear Servo and...

from the description, the Futaba RX is for standard sized connectors. The little 1.5g servo appears to have a much smaller connector. Perhaps with some sort of adapter cable it might work.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:24 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum 1.5-Gram Linear Servo and...

I believe Spektrum Micro servos use Micro JST connectors. One of the keys to get any servo to work with an Rx from a different manufacturer is to first determine which wires are +, -. and signal, and then splicing on the proper connector to the matching wires. Check with Maxx Products to see if they sell an adapter cable that goes from Micro or Mini JST to Futaba. If you can buy a female Micro JST connector you splice it on to a Male Futaba connector and then you will have your own adapter cable.

It all depends upon whether or not you intend to ever use those servos with a Micro Spectrum Rx. If not, just cut off the connectors and splice in the ones you need for the Rx you plan to use.