RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR PCM9X11 - Screen Problem

Old 04-04-2010, 05:52 AM
arryauster

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default JR PCM9X11 - Screen Problem

I have just recently purchased a secondhand JR PCM9X11 - I believe it's the European version and very similar to the JR9303 - whilst it worked perfectly when it arrived, the screen has suddenly turned into lots of flashing black lines which stretch right across the screen and sometimes these will all join up and the whole screen will turn black - this just happened last night while I was re-programming the previous existing models into my configurations - it wasn't dropped, at least not since it's been in my hands and there aren't any cracks in/on the screen, it would appear to be computer malfunction - I have removed and replaced the battery several times, recharged it and even substituted a spare one I had - any ideas anyone ?

ps. - the only way I could enter the system mode was to hold the 'LIST' key while switching on and not the 'ENT', if I used the 'ENT' key it went straight to the 'Info Display' screen - I don't know if this is significant or not.