RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

crystal help

Old 04-13-2010, 08:01 PM
john schicker

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default crystal help

Would some one be able to tell me what channel annd freq the Kraft receiver is on .please i removed very carefully and it has the following numbers on it 72.615 on the end and on the side it has stamped 36.30750mhzand jk 7330 it is for a sports 5 channel receiver .Looking forward to some help ........John[sm=confused.gif]
Old 04-13-2010, 09:51 PM
A.T.

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: crystal help

ORIGINAL: john schicker Would some one be able to tell me what channel annd freq the Kraft receiver is on .please i removed very carefully and it has the following numbers on it 72.615 on the end and on the side it has stamped 36.30750mhzand jk 7330 it is for a sports 5 channel receiver .Looking forward to some help ........John[sm=confused.gif]
The tag usually has thechannel/frequency numberas shown on AMAlist. However, a crystal case usually shows the actual frequency of the respectivecrystalto which mustbe added or subtracted 455khz for single conversioncrystals (positive or negative shift RX?) What model Kraft RX and what frequency was the TX on?
72.615 + 0.455 = 73.070 (outside current USA band)
72.615 - 0.455 = 72.160 (not a current USA/NZ approved frequency?)
In the case of sayHitec DC RX crystals on 35.36 & 40MHzthey are10.7MHz ABOVE the nominal frequency whereas Futaba DC RX crystals are 10.7MHz BELOW the nominal frequency. Hitec FM TX xtals are cut at half nominal frequency whereas the Futaba FM TX xtals are cut at 1/3 nominal frequency.

USA Frequency & Channellist
NZMAA72Mhz Frequency &Channel list which differs to USA Channels
What type of crystal do you need ?

See also sub Sections
"Frequencies - Intl lists. PCM Vs PPM. FCC Regs. " &
"Crystals, Oscillators & Piezo" at:
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

Regards
Alan T.

Later: Relocated old manual, Kraft was Positive Shift therefore 72.615 - 0.455 = 72.160 (not a current USA/NZ approved frequency) .

Old 04-17-2010, 09:41 AM
john schicker

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: crystal help

Hi Allan i will Ring you soon you are 100 % i connected up flight pack to the Receiner and switched on a trans 72.160 and worked .Kind regards john