Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Airtronics SD-10g mix question

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Jim Grunt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airtronics SD-10g mix question

I would like to set up the elevator to rudder mix( elevator is the master and rudder is a slave). Is there some way that I can assign throttle stick as the switch so that mix is active only at half throttle and above.

Jim
Old 04-23-2010, 04:46 PM
DennisD

Default RE: Airtronics SD-10g mix question

Hi Jim:

Have a look at the Airtronics FAQ in Global Hobbys' website. Global is the North American Distributor for Airtronics.

Here's a link to using the throttle stick as a switch. Maybe this will help you out.

http://globalservices.globalhobby.co...ic.php?t=24216
Old 04-24-2010, 02:07 PM
aydin3
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Airtronics SD-10g mix question

ORIGINAL: Jim Grunt

I would like to set up the elevator to rudder mix( elevator is the master and rudder is a slave). Is there some way that I can assign throttle stick as the switch so that mix is active only at half throttle and above.

Jim
I used a C-Mix to test this out. Set that first, Elevator as Master, Rudder as slave.
Then go into the Stick Switch menu and set that up on the throttle so that it goes ON at 0% (ie centre stick).
then go to the switch assign menu and assign C-Mix 1 to a switch (I used 30) ANDSW1.

When you want to use the mix just set the top short switch to position 30 asnd as you go up through middle throttle the mix will turn on, as you come back down it will turn off.

This should work for you.

Dave L