Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

spektrum 2.4ghz radio system ????

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 10:19 PM
VJL4210

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default spektrum 2.4ghz radio system ????

Ihave a redcats racing s30 volcano , would like to upgrade the radio and receiver with out breakin the bank (tickin of the old lady) . was lookin at the spektrum line ? any help ? i am fairly new to this so any help is grateful.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:29 AM
jaka

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: spektrum 2.4ghz radio system ????

Hi!
Don't know what the car looks like but regardless of vehicle you can use the Spektrum ot Futaba or...any other of the radios you see advertised.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:20 PM
rernewe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: spektrum 2.4ghz radio system ????

I put a DX3E in my Redcat Tornado, works great, Range is great, i've driven it down the street as far as i can see it clearly and never miss a beat. Came with a digital servo that gives better response than the stock and i used the 3rd channel with a servo to turn on/off some headlights i installed under the rear wing.