Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Gws 2.4 tx and rx?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Minnreefer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gws 2.4 tx and rx?

I am looking for a cheap radio for boats and or cars. I saw this one at Radicalrc [link=http://www.radicalrc.com/shop/?cat=211]radical[/link] it looks like it would fit the bill? I am a little worried about the range, does anyone have thoughts on the range or these models in general?

Thanks

Jon
Old 05-01-2010, 04:00 AM
A.T.

Default RE: Gws 2.4 tx and rx?

ORIGINAL: Minnreefer I am looking for a cheap radio for boats and or cars. I saw this one at Radicalrc [link=http://www.radicalrc.com/shop/?cat=211]radical[/link] it looks like it would fit the bill? I am a little worried about the range, does anyone have thoughts on the range or these models in general?
Thanks Jon
Gws 2.4ghz Spec.
<hr size="1" style="background-color: #a7a7a7; color: #a7a7a7" />
Manufacturers Forum GWS 2.4GHz RC Systems discloses:
Frequency band:2.4GHZ
ISM Band(2.4GHZ-2.483GHZ)
Modulation: DSSS System(Dynamic Sequence Spread Spectrum)
RF power output:+4dBm
Receive sensitivity:-97dBm
Tx power supply:6V (1.5VAAX4)
Rx power:4.8V-6V
Range:150m (Ground to ground)
"This one is for new commer at low cost, also only 4ch. For Park flyers!
Ground to ground 150m will bring you about more than 300m on the air.
1000feet should be more than enough for small GWS airplanes and those copies.
As a maker, it's very easy to make TX with more out put! But then flyers need to replace dry cell battery in short time more often.
Not only consider the cost of battery they need to keep paying! A clear space less RF signals will give human less hurt by 2.4GHz wave.
No matter what other makers thought, GWS just try to self control, keep our living enviroment GREEN.
NEXT step, there will be a high out put version for BIG airplanes flyers. Then, this high out put system will come with rechargeable battery and chager. - GWS4CEO"

Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
Old 05-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Minnreefer

Default RE: Gws 2.4 tx and rx?

Thanks Alan150 meters is not that far on the ground. I have about 3 old boats and or cars that I need radios for, and I just don't want to spend a ton of money.