Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

*Airtronics SD-10G Upgrade*

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 10:10 PM
bigedmustafa
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: *Airtronics SD-10G Upgrade*

ORIGINAL: Zippi

I have had my SD-10G on order since 5/22/10. It's funny when you look at Hobby People's website as the due date now changes every day. Today the due date is 6/6/10 and I'm sure that will change tomorrow. I wish Mike G. would chime in here and let us know a litlle more. I'll hang in there like you bigedmustafa but I'm getting very impatient and I may not last long. The summer is ticking away.
Just buy a new SD-5G while you're waiting. Your SD-10G will seem all the more spectacular once it shows up, and you can use it as a buddy box once your SD-10G arrives!
Old 06-07-2010, 04:00 PM
faulknej
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone not using the stiffer springs? They were missing from mine when I got it, and would like to stiffen up my sticks.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Zippi
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hobby People shows the TX in stock as of today.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:49 AM
Zippi
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got my SD-10G TX in and it's a very nice looking and well balanced radio. A little on the big size when it comes to reaching all the switches but very nice. I watched a video of a fellow explaining about the TX and some of it's funtions and one in particular I'm interested in setting up on my new S2 cub. He talked about setting up the flaps with the throttle and how the flaps would automatically come back up slowly at 3/4 throttle if you happen to overshoot the runway and have to go around. I need a little help on setting that up. Thanks.