Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

SX-600 UNUSUAL FAILURE

Hi guys of JR

I have a JR SX-600 since 5 years ago. A very reliable radio, that allows to fly in electromagnetic-congested places without interference. But, recently, my radio started to allow several interferences. The radio works, a mean, i have control of the moving surfaces, but only in the very-close range, 4 meters. When i start walking around my plane, the control surfaces starts moving a lot, at same time i can move by myself the control surfaces. I tried to replace the chip located in the center of the radio, from a S400 radio (this radio worked great), but the problem still. I dont want to throw up my SX-600, cause it works better than any of my futaba and hitec, so i need help‘‘‘‘‘ thanks.

actuall radio set: Hitec Supreme receiver, 72910 cristals, tested changing receiver and crystals, but problems persist
    Y paf sambombazo‘‘‘‘‘

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: SX-600 UNUSUAL FAILURE

Check the antenna connections to the receiver. We have had a couple incidences at our filed where the antenna broke apart from the receiver printed circuit board. Give each, assuming you have two antennas a tug to make sure they are not broken at the PC board connection.

Don

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: SX-600 UNUSUAL FAILURE

Well, i tested succesfully to fly with another radio- no problems or interference. i tested also an old s400, with good results. So the problem is in transmitter. I cant find what is wrong. Thanks
    Y paf sambombazo‘‘‘‘‘